Winter Break Camp
** $50 SAVINGS! Use Code: WINTER50 expires 12/1 **
Winter Break Camp is a great time to reconnect
with Game Gym Camp From Home or get to know us!
Open up our kids’ minds ◆ Think outside the box ◆ Have fun
Dec. 27 to Dec. 31
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Winter Camp is a wonderful tool that can be used to open up our kids’ minds and think outside the box. We will present different building projects that will emphasize and develop our camper’s creativity, teamwork, and communication skills.
Campers can choose to play between Fortnite, Minecraft, Rocket League, Super Smash Bros. or Valorant.
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests
- Strategies to win
- Being a good teammate
- Communication with teammates
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game will have different topics and focus.
All games need to have the most recent version installed on the camper’s device.
A minimum of 3 registrations for each game. During the registration process, you’ll be ask to provide us with your child’s first and second game choice.
Type of devices:
Fortnite = Windows 10, Mac, PlayStation 4 or 5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Java Minecraft = Windows 10, Mac
Rocket League = Windows 10, Mac, PlayStation 4 or 5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Super Smash Bros. = Nintendo Switch
Valorant = Windows 10
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a special guest or Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Break for lunch
- Zoom lunch optional
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Camp breaks up into small groups by age and skill to practice specific skills and strategies