We would love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions!
4956 Wyaconda Rd
Rockville, MD 20852
Directions to our new HQ:
When coming from Parklawn Dr.
Turn on Boiling Brook the Randolph Hills Shopping Center will be on your right. Go straight through the stop sign and continue on Boiling Brook past the Goodwill. Make a right on Schuykill Rd and your next right on Wyaconda Rd. Game Gym halfway up on your left.
When coming from Beach Drive.
Follow Beach to the end and make a right on Garrett Park Rd. Make your first right on Schuykill Rd. Follow Schuykill and make a left on Wyaconda. Game Gym is halfway up on your left.
Note: Dynamite Gymnastics is located at 4956 Boiling Brook Pkwy. If you find yourself there, keep Dynamite on your left and follow the road around the curve. The road becomes Wyaconda and Game Gym will be on your right.
JOIN OUR TEAM! Be a part of the revolution as we embark upon the next evolution of esports training and coaching.
Want to coach esports professionally or at your college or high school? Build your resume with The Game Gym! Not only do we want out students to grow and thrive, we want our coaches to use our platform to achieve their dreams as well. At the Game Gym, you will get experience in coaching, tournament organizing, team building, and so much more.
Coaches are the lifeblood of The Game Gym. They are not simply coaches, they are community mentors and leaders. The goal of a Game Gym coach is not to produce “the best gamers,” but to provide an experience where all members can grow and learn at their own pace. On a regular day, a Game Gym coach will lead one or more group lessons in the game of their expertise. During the lesson, the coach will explain and demonstrate the lesson and skill of the day and lead scrimmages and training sessions. Coaches will also be expected to guide their groups through the monthly mock competitions and end year tournaments. Coaches must also be available for private lessons.
- Coach group lessons in the games of your expertise
- Assist in tournament organizing at FLEX and end-of-season competitions
- Be available for private lessons
- Promote the Game Gym in their communities
- Must work well with gamers age 10-14
- Deep understanding of game mechanics and strategies
- Experience working with camps and other youth programs
- Willingness to learn how to coach other games
- Willingness to become CPR and First Aid certified
- Excellent communication/organizational skills
- Must work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment
- Passage of a background check
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to Admin@GameGym.com