Valorant Camp II
Get a headstart on the exciting new FPS from Riot, Valorant!
July 12 to July 16
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Valorant is the next big thing and we are super stoked about it! At camp, our Valorant coaches will help develop a strategy and mechanical skill through organized practice sessions and a video review. Whether you are grinding to become the next big star or want to just be the best of your friends, we can help!
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- How to master movement and positioning
- Finding the right Agent for you
- Team coordination and communication
- Abilities and how to use them
- Aim training
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests and pro-players
2020 CAMP RECAP
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game session (I, II, and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required to take session II or III.
- Sample Schedule