Spring Break Camp: April 11-15 | VIRTUAL
** $50 SAVINGS! Use Code: SPRING50 expires 3/25 **
Spring Break Camp is a great time to reconnect
with Game Gym Camp From Home or get to know us!
Open up our kids’ minds ◆ Think outside the box ◆ Have fun
April 11 to April 15
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Spring Break Camp is a wonderful tool that can be used to open up our kids’ minds and think outside the box. We will present different building projects that will emphasize and develop our camper’s creativity, teamwork, and communication skills.
Campers can choose to play between Minecraft or Rocket League.
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests
- Strategies to win
- Being a good teammate
- Communication with teammates
Each game will have different topics and focus.
All games need to have the most recent version installed on the camper’s device.
A minimum of 3 registrations for each game. During the registration process, you’ll be ask to provide us with your child’s first and second game choice.
Type of devices:
Java Minecraft = Windows 10, Mac
Rocket League = Windows 10, Mac, PlayStation 4 or 5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a special guest or Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Break for lunch
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Campers break into groups by game to practice specific skills and strategies