League of Legends “Spring” Camp
Join us as we do a deep dive into the largest esport in the world, League of Legends!
March 29 to April 1
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
League of Legends or “LoL” is the most-played free online game in the world. It’s a game of teamwork, strategy, and timing, where all members of the team must work together to push forward effectively. Each role (Top Lane, Bottom Lane, Mid Lane, Jungle, and Support) is different and each must communicate and execute their specific objectives to assure the team’s victory.
Over the course of the week, we will work on:
- Play with a purpose
- Explore champions and get comfortable with all 5 roles
- Learn or practice the basics of movement, attacking, and team fighting
- Study how to play the map and out-rotate your enemy
- Practice properly communicating with your team
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests and pro-players
2020 CAMP RECAP
- Sample Daily Camp Schedule