FIFA Camp – VYSA Partner
Join us for ultimate football (soccer) online game!
VYSA Partner Camp
August 9 to August 13
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Teamwork in FIFA is what differentiates you from coming out victorious. Campers will learn the importance of teamwork by working on skills such as effective communication, decision-making, and problem-solving.
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Maintaining good mental and physical health while gaming
- Importance of teamwork in esports
- Game specific training sessions for FIFA
- Online tournaments and virtual team building games
- Q&A with special guests
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game session (I, II, and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required to take session II or III.
As a partnered camp, this is not included in any Camp From Home promotions and all registration must be processed on the VYSA web site.
FIFA21 needs to be purchased and installed on the camper’s PS4.
- Sample Daily Camp Schedule