About the Position: Game Gym is seeking a Content Creator Coordinator intern for our new online membership program, Game Gym App. The focus of this internship is to support our Content Manager and Content Creators with content ideas, script editing, and assisting with building effective systems for content delivery. This internship will be assigned to help you develop management, writing, and creative problem solving skills.
Duties will include:
- Help provide content ideas for scripts across the games Game Gym App provides (VALORANT, League of Legends, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Minecraft, Rocket League, Overwatch 2 – must be familiar with at least 3 of the games)
- Assist in editing script content to meet Game Gym App guidelines
- Research topics for non-gaming videos including but not limited to, health focused content, parent focused content and hop topics in the gaming industry.
- Assist in building management systems that support a team of Creators to effectively deliver content.
- Position is managed by Game Gym’s Content Manager
This position will be trained in how effective management systems work and are constructed and how to make use of guidelines when editing and reviewing script and video content from creators. The guidelines will be provided by the Content Manager.
About You: You are passionate about being part of the esports industry and someone who can think outside the box.
You are able to:
- Follow a given schedule for season
- Meet tight deadlines
- Be a creative thinker
- Understand what makes a great scripts
- Problem solve systems to make them more effective
Location: Remote with primary communication in Game Gym discord using DM and voice.
Game Gym Intern Requirements: Here at the Game Gym, Communication is a major key to success. Our mission is to provide all interns opportunities where you can learn and grow your experiences.
As a Game Gym intern, we expect you to respond timely to DM in the discord and emails, meet any deadlines from your Manager, reliable and dependable. We also expect our interns to participate as often as they can in our weekly staff Zoom meeting which usually 20-30 minutes.