About the position: Game Gym is looking for a web development intern to help build and shape our visitor’s experience on our websites. You will work closely with Game Gym VP of Operations to create and implement a cohesive marketing plan for Game Gym’s Spring Season which includes the District Esports League, the DMV’s Spring Summit, Game Gym’s afterschool and weekend programming and Mid-Atlantic Esports Conference.
- Know HTML and CSS
- Research, implement, create and test applications for websites
- Collaborate with other Game Gym team members
- Present design specs
- Work with graphics and other designers
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Maintain and update websites
- Monitor website traffic
- Stay up-to-date on technology
- Ability to help with writing creative
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and be detailed-oriented
About you: You are hungry to learn and ideally come with a base knowledge of html coding, graphic design, marketing, and the world of esports. You take pride in your attention to detail and strive to make sure that everything created by Game Gym presents us and our partners in the best light.
Location: Remote with primary communication in Game Gym discord using DM and voice.
Game Gym Intern Requirements: Here at the Game Gym, Communication is a major key to success. Our mission is to provide all interns opportunities where you can learn and grow your experiences.
As a Game Gym intern, we expect you to respond timely to DM in the discord and emails, meet any deadlines from your Manager, reliable and dependable. We also expect our interns to participate as often as they can in our weekly staff Zoom meeting which usually 20-30 minutes.