Rocket League & Super Smash Bros Camp Week 1 at GMUGeorge Mason University 4400 University DR The Hub, RM 2300, MS 2D6, Fairfax, VA
Explore the world of esports immersed with the traditional camp setting! Game Gym offers healthy gaming through structured scholastic sessions led by Certified Gaming Coaches designed to help children game better and smarter! Campers experience gaming growth by improving their skills with tips and tricks. Coaches highlight lessons filled with fundamental life skills such as positive eating habits, finding a stopping point, and critical problem-solving. Campers will spend time everyday exploring the green spaces GMU’s campus has to offer.
Attending camp puts forward a healthy approach to gaming, with scholastic sessions designed to help children game better and smarter! We provide interactive lessons on fundamental life skills such as positive eating habits, finding a stopping point, and critical problem-solving. Our coaches work with campers to improve their in-game skills with tips and tricks and group game play.
- Rocket League
- Super Smash Bros
- Life Skills
- Exercise Activity (indoor/outdoor)
- Gaming Time
- Getting familiar and proficient at movement and control
- How to control the game with power positions
- Being a good teammate
- Communication with teammates
- Talking to real-life professionals about the gaming industry
- Discussing real-world events in a respectful and engaging way