Adventure Strategy Games Week 1 VirtualGame Gym Virtual
Virtual camp is a great option to have your child engaged in a structured activity with the convenience of the easiest commute possible! This gives your child the opportunity to safely interact, work with a Game Gym Certified Coach, and make friends with gamers in the Game Gym community from all around the world.
Attending camp puts forward a healthy approach to gaming, with scholastic sessions designed to help children game better and smarter! We provide interactive lessons on fundamental life skills such as positive eating habits, finding a stopping point, and critical problem-solving. Our coaches work with campers to improve their in-game skills with tips and tricks and group game play.
- Rocket League
- Super Smash Bros
- Life Skills
- Exercise Activity (indoor/outdoor)
- Gaming Time
- Becoming more efficient at the game(s)
- Strategies to win
- Being a good teammate
- Communication with teammates
- Engage with guest speakers such as professionals in the gaming industry
- Discussing real-world events in a respectful and engaging way