- Esport coaching in both FIFA and Rocket League
- Educational sessions on a variety of subjects from nutrition to mental health to careers in gaming
- Guest speakers from the worlds of soccer and gaming
- Advice on balancing an active and healthy lifestyle with a love of gaming
“VYSA Gaming is excited to be able to offer this unique esport gaming camp experience to youth during this difficult time when outdoor summer camps are at risk. We are looking forward to working with Game Gym to provide this one of kind, week-long esport camp that will engage, entertain and provide instruction”, commented Phil Summers, VYSA Executive Director.
“Game Gym is excited to have the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind camp experience for the VYSA community. We know online camp is a little different, but are going to make it awesome! Can’t wait to learn, play, and have a blast with you all!” commented, Josh Hafkin, CEO of Game Gym.
For information on how to register for camp, pricing and additional event details, visit vysagaming.com/camp to learn more.
About VYSA Gaming: VYSA Gaming ® is part of the Virginia Youth Soccer Association serving over 160,000 players, coaches and administrators in Virginia and the District of Columbia. VYSA Gaming ® provides unique family-friendly esport gaming opportunities including tournaments, leagues, and camps for youth and adults interested in the esport gaming experience.
About Game Gym: Game Gym is an esports team and training center that offers a healthy and holistic approach to video games, with live and online structured sessions and professional, certified coaches designed to help children and teenagers game better and smarter. Learn more about our online camps, tournaments, and mission at www.gamegym.com
Introducing a NEW summer gaming experience!
With Game Gym Esports Coaching Staff led training sessions, campers will get exposure to esports specific coaching and participate in skill sessions like:
- Maintaining good mental and physical health while gaming
- Importance of teamwork in esports
- Game specific training sessions for FIFA and Rocket League
- Online tournaments and virtual team building games
- Q&A with special guests
- Lunch with other gamers on Zoom (lunch not provided by camp)
Information and Pricing
- Camp Dates: July 20th – July 24th, from 11 AM to 4 PM daily.
- Location: Your own home — Online!
- Open to boys and girls, ages 10 years to 18 years of ALL/ANY gaming experience.
- Encourage your friends to register — Indicate in registration if you would like to be grouped with another fellow gamer for sessions.
- All gamers will be grouped for sessions based on age, experience level, and console/system.
- 11:00-11:30 – Morning Meeting – Wake up with a game, activator, or team-building exercise
- 11:30 – 1:00 – Skills Session – Non-gaming session where we discuss important topics and bring in guest speakers
- 1:00-2:00 – Break for Lunch
- 2:00-4:00 – Game Sessions – Camp breaks up into small groups based on game or ability and we work on specific in-game skills and strategies.