VGBC Smash Bros Camp – Advanced
As one of the most popular esports in the Nintendo franchise, Smash is great for players of all ages!
August 9 to August 13
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
We will work with campers to improve their gaming skills as well as fundamental life skills such as teamwork, public speaking, and critical problem-solving.
Over the course of the week, we will work on:
- Mastering movement
- Advantage and disadvantage states
- Strategies to close games
- Developing a competition mindset
- Developing a solid neutral game
- Talking to real-life professionals about the gaming industry
- Conversations about meaningful life and professional skills
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game session (I, II, and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required to take session II or III.
- Sample Daily Camp Schedule