Spring Break Super Smash Bros Camp
Hosted by Hashtag Arena
** $50 SAVINGS! Use Code: SPRING50 expires 3/25 **
Spring Break Camp is a great time to connect with Game Gym Camp!
As one of the most popular esports in the Nintendo franchise, Smash is great for players of all ages!
Open up our kids’ minds ◆ Think outside the box ◆ Have fun
April 4 to April 8
9 AM to 3 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Spring Break Camp is a great experience for kids to use video games to have fun, learn valuable life lessons, and make new friends.
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Exploring different characters
- Smash basics
- Getting familiar and proficient at movement and control
- Strategies to win
- Being a good teammate
- Communication with teammates
- How to control the game with power positions
- Challenge against other skilled campers
- Discussing real-world events in a respectful and engaging way
|Before & After Care Options
BEFORE CARE: 8:00-9:00 AM @ $100/child per week
AFTER CARE: 3:00-6:00 PM @ $200/child per week
Please view details on registration.
A gaming station will be provided for each camper at the site location.
Per CDC guidelines, masks will be required indoors.
Maximum of 30 seats
At Hashtag Arena an additional lunch fee of $80 will be added during registration. Lunch includes a snack, entrée, drink and chips/salad. No outside food is allowed at Hashtag Arena and campers are able to purchase additional snacks during breaks.
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- Arrival & Morning Meeting
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Morning Sessions lead by a Special Guest or Game Gym Coach
- Focus on teambuilding opportunities as you meet your fellow campers for the week and diving into important topics: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, the business of esports
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Free time
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Game Training Session
- Campers practice specific game related skills and strategies with a Game Gym Certified Coach