Spring Break Rocket League Camp
Brought to you by Wizards District Gaming and Caps Gaming
Hosted by: University of North America
Spring Break Camp is a great time to connect
with our Game Gym Certified Coaches!
Open up our kids’ minds ◆ Think outside the box ◆ Have fun
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Through Rocket League, get ready to improve your camper’s individual skills and ability to play as a team on a game which is easy to understand but tough to master. Rocket League is one of the most fun and accessible games in the world focusing on mechanics and game sense.
We’ll be exposing our campers to new games and opportunities. They will get the chance to learn how Monumental Entertainment and Sports has opened careers in gaming through video games such as NBA2k and NHL and opportunities to give these games a try.
April 4 to April 8
9 AM to 3 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests
- Learn strategies to win
- Work on being a good teammate
- Build our communication skills
|Before & After Care Options
BEFORE CARE: 8:00-9:00 AM @ $100/child per week
AFTER CARE: 3:00-6:00 PM @ $200/child per week
Please view details on registration.
Contact Us | Sign Up for Emails
A gaming station will be provided for each camper at the site location.
Please have your child bring a bag lunch that is peanut free.
Per CDC guidelines, masks will be required indoors.
Maximum of 23 seats
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- Arrival & Morning Meeting
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Morning Sessions lead by a Special Guest or Game Gym Coach
- Focus on teambuilding opportunities as you meet your fellow campers for the week and diving into important topics: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, the business of esports
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Free time
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Game Training Session
- Campers practice specific game related skills and strategies with a Game Gym Certified Coach