Sports Games Camp II
Sports games are becoming big time in esports!
With professional leagues for NBA2K, NHL, Madden, and FIFA emerging in the last couple years, sports games are here to stay!
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Sports games are becoming big-time in esports (weird statement, we know). With professional leagues for NBA2K, NHL, Madden, and FIFA emerging in the last couple years, sports games are some of the fastest growing and most accessible esports. Our campers are welcome to stay focused on one game or practice multiple games. Either way, we will work on a variety of skills and strategies that put you in a better position to win.
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests and pro-players
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game sessions (I, II and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required in order to take session II or III.
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a special guest or Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Break for lunch
- Zoom lunch optional
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Camp breaks up into small groups by age and skill to practice specific skills and strategies