Rocket League Camp III
Our Rocket League Bootcamp is designed to help you get better and have a blast while doing it!
July 26 to July 30
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Easy to understand but tough to master, Rocket League is one of the most fun and accessible games in the world. Mechanics and game sense are important to Rocket League, and we will improve our camper’s individual skills and ability to play as a team.
Over the course of the week, we will work on:
- Play with a purpose
- Organize specific drills to identify weak points
- Practice 1v1s, 2v2s, and 3v3s
- Moving without the ball
- How to rotate on offense/defense
- Learn to read the ball and your opponents
- Setting up your shot
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests and pro-players
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game session (I, II, and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required to take session II or III.
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 AM - 12:50 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a special guest or Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 12:50 PM - 1:00 PM
- Stretching Exercises
- Campers participate in instruction stretching exercises
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Break for lunch
- Zoom lunch optional
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Camp breaks up into small groups by age and skill to practice specific skills and strategies