Rocket League Camp II
Our Rocket League Bootcamp is designed to help you get better and have a blast while doing it!
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Easy to understand, but tough to master, Rocket League is one of the most fun and accessible games in the world. Mechanics and game sense are important to Rocket League and we will improve our campers individual skills and their ability to play as a team.
Over the course of the week, we will work on:
- Play with a purpose
- Organize specific drills to identify weak points
- Practice 1v1s, 2v2s, and 3v3s
- Moving without the ball
- How to rotate on offense/defense
- Learn to read the ball and your opponents
- Setting up your shot
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests and pro-players
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game sessions (I, II and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required in order to take session II or III.
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a special guest or Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Break for lunch
- Zoom lunch optional
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Camp breaks up into small groups by age and skill to practice specific skills and strategies