Overwatch Camp II
Overwatch is an intense FPS 6V6 battle. Select from 30 heroes, all with unique abilities that help you secure and defend control points during battle!
July 19 to July 23
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Not only will campers improve in Overwatch, but they will also build fundamental life skills such as teamwork, public speaking, problem-solving, and more!
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game session (I, II, and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required to take session II or III.
Minecraft needs to be purchased and installed on the camper’s device.
Sample Daily Camp Schedule
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a special guest or Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 12:50 PM - 1:00 PM
- Stretching Exercises
- Campers participate in instruction stretching exercises
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Break for lunch
- Zoom lunch optional
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Camp breaks up into small groups by age and skill to practice specific skills and strategies