Thanksgiving Camp is a great time to reconnect
with Game Gym Camp From Home or get to know us!
Open up our kids’ minds ◆ Think outside the box ◆ Have fun
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Thanksgiving Camp is a wonderful tool that can be used to open up our kids’ minds and think outside the box. We will present different projects that will emphasize and develop our camper’s creativity, teamwork, and communication skills.
Campers can choose between Minecraft, Rocket League, Valorant, Fortnite, Apex, or Overwatch.
Over the course of these three days, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Discussing real world events in a respectful and engaging way
- Strategies to win
- Being a good teammate
- Communication with teammates
No camp on Thanksgiving Day!
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game will have different topics and focus.
Minecraft & Overwatch needs to be purchased and installed on the camper’s device.
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Break for lunch
- Zoom lunch optional
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Camp breaks up into small groups by games to practice specific skills and strategies