Super Smash Bros & Rocket League Camp Week 2 at Koa SportsKoa Sports 9801 Washingtonian Blvd #105, Gaithersburg, MD
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to gaming, with structured scholastic sessions led by Certified Gaming Coaches designed to help children game better and smarter! We will work with campers to improve their in-game skills, tips, and tricks as well as fundamental life skills such as healthy eating habits, teamwork, finding a stopping point, and critical problem-solving.
Attending camp puts forward a healthy approach to gaming, with scholastic sessions designed to help children game better and smarter! We provide interactive lessons on fundamental life skills such as positive eating habits, finding a stopping point, and critical problem-solving. Our coaches work with campers to improve their in-game skills with tips and tricks and group game play.
- Super Smash Bros
- Rocket League
- Life Skills
- Exercise Activity (indoor/outdoor)
- Gaming Time
- Getting familiar and proficient at movement and control
- How to control the game with power positions
- Being a good teammate
- Communication with teammates
- Talking to real-life professionals about the gaming industry
- Discussing real-world events in a respectful and engaging way