League of Legends Camp II
Join us as we do a deep dive into the largest esport in the world, League of Legends!
League of Legends or “LoL” is the most-played free online game in the world. It’s a game of teamwork, strategy, and timing, where all members of the team must work together to push forward effectively. Each role (Top Lane, Bottom Lane, Mid Lane, Jungle, and Support) is different and each must communicate and execute their specific objectives to assure the team’s victory.
Over the course of the week, we will work on:
- Play with a purpose
- Explore champions and get comfortable with all 5 roles
- Learn or practice the the basics of movement, attacking, and team fighting
- Study how to play the map and out-rotate your enemy
- Practice properly communicating with your team
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests and pro-players
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game sessions (I, II and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required in order to take session II or III.
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 Am - 1 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a special guest or Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Break for lunch
- Zoom lunch optional
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Camp breaks up into small groups by age and skill to practice specific skills and strategies