Java Minecraft Camp IV
Minecraft is a wonderful tool that can be used to open up our kid’s minds and think outside the box!
July 19 to July 23
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Minecraft is a wonderful tool that can be used to open up our kid’s minds and think outside the box. We will present different building projects that will emphasize and develop our camper’s creativity, teamwork, and communication skills.
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game session (I, II, and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required to take session II or III.
Minecraft Java Edition installed on your child’s device being used during camp.
Sample Daily Camp Schedule
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a special guest or Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 12:50 PM - 1:00 PM
- Stretching Exercises
- Campers participate in instruction stretching exercises
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Break for lunch
- Zoom lunch optional
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Camp breaks up into small groups by age and skill to practice specific skills and strategies