Fortnite Camp III
With over 350 million users, Fortnite can seem daunting to most, but with our guidance and positive reinforcement, we will boost campers’ abilities, skills, and confidence in a fun and engaging way.
August 16 to August 20
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Not only will campers’ game skills improve, but they will also build fundamental life skills such as team work, public speaking, and critical problem-solving.
Over the course of the week, we will work on:
- Getting familiar and proficient at building mechanics
- Map knowledge
- Strategies to win
- Being a good teammate
- Communication with teammates
- How to Control the game with power positions
- Talking to real-life professionals about the gaming industry
- Discussing real-world events in a respectful and engaging way
2020 CAMP RECAP
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game session (I, II, and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required to take session II or III.
- Sample Daily Camp Schedule