CSGO Camp I
Bouncing around from game to game and just love CSGO games in general? This camp is for you!
July 26 to July 30
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
There are many skills and strategies that translate from game to game and over the course of the week, we will dive into the similarities and differences of the major CSGO. Campers will have the ability to work on a new game each day or stick with one game, either way, we will have a daily focus.
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Explore the practice ranges in each game with specific drills
- How to communicate effectively with your teammates
- Set up specific in-game scenarios
- Aim training and timing
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests and pro-players
Contact Us | Sign Up for Emails
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game sessions (I, II and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required in order to take session II or III.
Camper needs to have Windows 10 PC with the CSGO application installed.
- Sample Schedule