Bedrock Minecraft Camp II
Minecraft is a wonderful tool that can be used to open up our kids’ minds and think outside the box!
August 9 to August 13
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Our Bedrock Minecraft Camp is specifically for Campers who use an IPAD, Windows 10 PC, Xbox and Nintendo Switch (see details below).
Minecraft is a wonderful tool that can be used to open up our kids’ minds and think outside the box. We will present different building projects that will emphasize and develop our camper’s creativity, teamwork, and communication skills.
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
- Be joined by a variety of special guests
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game session (I, II, and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required in order to take session II or III.
Minecraft needs to be purchased and installed on the camper’s device.
Sampe Daily Camp Schedule
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 AM - 12:50 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a special guest or Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 12:50 PM - 1:00 PM
- Stretching Exercises
- Campers participate in instruction stretching exercises
- 1:00 PM - :00 PM
- Break for lunch
- Zoom lunch optional
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Camp breaks up into small groups by age and skill to practice specific skills and strategies