Apex Legends Camp III
Apex Legends is a free online multiplayer Battle Royale game where each character has a unique special ability to provide various play styles!
August 2 to August 6
11 AM to 4 PM EST
detailed schedule below
Game Gym offers a healthy approach to video games, with structured sessions and professional coaches designed to help kids game better and smarter!
Teamwork in Apex Legend is what differentiates you from coming out victorious. Campers will learn the importance of teamwork by working on skills such as effective communication, decision-making, and problem-solving.
Over the course of the week, we will:
- Play with a purpose
- Have meaningful discussions on hot-topic issues
Campers are placed into a class by age and skill level.
Each game session (I, II, and III) will have different topics and focus. Session I is not required to take session II or III.
Minecraft needs to be purchased and installed on the camper’s device.
Sample Daily Camp Schedule
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Morning Meeting via Zoom
- Announcements, plan of the day, warm up game or discussion
- 11:30 AM - 12:50 PM
- Skills Session via Zoom
- Conversation with a special guest or Game Gym Coach about an important topic: health, nutrition, mental health, communication, confidence, the business of esports
- 12:50 PM - 1:00 PM
- Stretching Exercises
- Campers participate in instruction stretching exercises
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Break for lunch
- Zoom lunch optional
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Gaming Session via Discord
- Camp breaks up into small groups by age and skill to practice specific skills and strategies