Content Creator (paid part-time position)
Game Gym App Coach
About the position: Game Gym is seeking a Content Creator for our new online membership program, Game Gym App. The focus of this position is script coverage and on-air talent that attracts engagement of the esports community. Our Content Creator will be assigned to develop scripts for video game workouts then record those scripts while working with our production teams.
Duties will include:
- Write scripts that demonstrate knowledgeable information including tips and tricks to help gamers improve their in-game technique
- Recordings will span 3-5 minutes in length
- Research hot topics that gamers are interested in
- Position is managed by Game Gym’s Content Strategist
- Required to attend monthly Content Creator meeting
The workouts will be a sequence of scripts that can build upon one another until a gamer master’s that certain move or technique.
This position will be trained in how to write scripts following the provided lesson plan. The lesson plan format for the script is provided by the Game Gym team.
About You: You are passionate about being part of the esports industry and someone who can think outside the box. You are able to:
- Follow a given schedule for season
- Meet tight deadlines
- Be a creative thinker
- Understand what makes a great scripts
- Structure topics to best perform in a short video
Location: Remote (eastern standard time) with primary communication in Game Gym discord using DM and voice.
Game Gym Intern Requirements: Here at the Game Gym, Communication is a major key to success. Our mission is to provide all employees opportunities where you can learn and grow your experiences.
As a Game Gym intern, we expect you to respond timely to DM in the discord and emails, meet any deadlines from your Manager, reliable and dependable. We also expect our interns to participate in our weekly staff Zoom meeting which is usually 20-30 minutes.