Paid Position: 10-15 hours per week to start, $15 to $18 per hour.
About the Position: Responsible for the overall management of all Game Gym Leagues and Tournaments, including the Mid-Atlantic Esports Conference and any additional collegiate leagues.
About You: You enjoy hosting competitions and interacting with competitors.
- You like video games, and you have a basic working knowledge of Rocket League, Valorant, Overwatch, and League of Legends.
- You are organized and able to plan out each of the competitions ahead of time.
- You are able to communicate effectively with partner schools, team administrators, and players, using Discord, email, zoom, phone calls, and any other means necessary.
- You are able to work together with other departments in the Game Gym family.
- You are able to maintain a cool head during match day support.
Location: Remote with communication in Game Gym discord using DM and voice.
- Plan each season (number of groups, weeks, games, streams).
- Draft and maintain rulesets.
- Provide excellent customer service for team administrators and players.
- Assist production with weekly streams.
- Maintain availability during match times, and consistent communication during the season
Game Gym Requirements: Here at the Game Gym, Communication is a major key to success. Our mission is to provide all interns opportunities where you can learn and grow your experiences.
As a Game Gym team member, we expect you to respond timely to DM in the discord and emails, meet any deadlines from your Manager, reliable and dependable. We also expect our interns to participate as often as they can in our weekly staff Zoom meeting which usually 20-30 minutes.